Friday, 1 January 2016

A Fresh New Year with Fresh New Exciting Adventures

Hello there to anyone who is reading this. My name is Akhil (Akhiller or my internet name Aka) and I love to sew, quilt and sometimes embroider. I am a self taught sewer who started back in mid to late 2008 on a cheap basic brother sewing machine, relying on various online resources like Youtube and awesome sewing websites to help me through my sewing journey, improving both my skills and knowledge. I love learning new sewing and quilting techniques from awesome mentors in sewing like Nancy Zeiman, Eleanor Burns from Quilt in a Day and Terry White. It has been so far a great journey.

My intentions of creating this blog is to share my sewing experiences with everyone on the internet. Document my projects from start to finish. Review new products I find useful in sewing. I can't wait to begin this new adventure in 2016. I hope to make this blog post as fun and as exciting as this very first post.

Wishing everyone a great 2016 Happy Sewing!